Three coins to commemorate three awesome RPGs coming to Europe
The Last Story. Pandora's Tower. Xenoblade Chronicles. Three of the most amazing RPGs to come out of Japan in a long time, and they're all on the Wii. To celebrate the event of their localization in Europe, Club Nintendo is releasing three coins, one for each game, with the logo of the games on one side and iconic emblems from the games on the other.
How do you get them? Register them as you buy them on Club Nintendo Europe. After you have all three registered, you will be sent the coins, provided supplies last.
Video after the break.
More news pertaining to this entry
- New Club Nintendo items include the Giant AR Card, more history posters
- The Promo Press: First Edition
- Club Nintendo Japan laughs in Club Nintendo North America's face, and a Kirby metal medal
- Club Nintendo A Link Between Worlds poster set
- Year of Luigi continues with a Club Nintendo Soundtrack release