Terry Bogard is the King of D-Arts figures
Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters is perhaps SNK's most known fighter. He is getting immortalized in sweet plastic come this November when Bandai D-Arts takes on the sculpt. D-Arts is perfect for fighting characters that demand lots of articulation for fighting move poses, and Terry is no exception. He'll be around $50. No news yet whether Bluefin will release in North America.
More news pertaining to this entry
- Zero (2nd Version) is the next in Bandai's D-Arts line
- D-Arts Zero (Type 2), Comic Zero, and Vile appear at the Tamashii Nation 2011 event
- Megaman X's Vile gets the epic D-Arts treatment
- D-Arts Metallic variant Mega Man X available exclusively at upcoming San Diego Comic Con International
- Another variant for the Mega Man X D-Arts figure to appear at Tamashii Nation