Super Mario Special Edition Collector's Case
If, somehow, you missed buying the first two waves of figures that have been re-released and repackaged in almost every way imaginable, this is for you. It's also a pretty cool item if you own all of the figures in the first two waves as well.
Twelve figures are in the set, and each has there own little spot in the case, which is shaped like Mario. The mold on the inside looks like one of those flimsy plastic molds that either barely hold the figures or hold them so tight you have to ruin the plastic trying to get them out.
These should be appearing in stores soon! Go past the break for a shot of the inside.
More news pertaining to this entry
- Super Mario 3D Land Large Figure Collection
- Toys R Us report: New Mario Kart Wii K'Nex kits, Assassin's Creed toys, and more!
- Takara, Goichi, and Tenyo, and San-ei continue to bring the Mario accessories to the 3DS
- Some new movie about games came out, let's look at merch for Wreck-It Ralph!
- Epoch decides there is still not enough New Super Mario Bros Wii merchandise