Super Mario 3D Land turns the spotlight on its various items
Bandai loves light-up items. They had four light up sets from their generic "Super Mario" line, and two from their New Super Mario Bros. Wii line, and now they're turning their focus on the new Mario merchandise cash cow, Super Mario 3D Land. The seven most memorable items from the game now have a glow effect and are encased in clear plastic and hung from a keychain. They're each a little over an inch (28mm). Turning the bit on the back will activate the glow effect.
Expect these in late August nowhere but Japan and ebay.
More news pertaining to this entry
- Even more New Super Mario Bros. Wii oddities
- Mario Kart 7 Item Chains offer little in the way of new merchandise
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii takes another page from Super Mario World merchandising with this playland
- Mario Light Mascot Set 3 found for New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 item chain figures