New Super Mario Bros. 2 merchandise is about your gold coins
My most anticipated Mario game in a long time is nearly here, and I don't think I've ever seen Mario merchandise swifter to market than this game. While the game has been out in Japan for a little while, seeing merch before the North American launch is definitely unprecedented when the launch windows are so close. That aside, these water toys are easy to make and re-brand, making them a staple for manufacturer Epoch. Expect a November release.
More news pertaining to this entry
- Epoch decides there is still not enough New Super Mario Bros Wii merchandise
- Mario Air Hockey table and Reverse 10
- Epoch and Takara Tomy in a Mario Kart 7 grand prix for table games
- Super Mario Coin Rush Tower is like nothing we've seen before
- Mario pocket watches for the more discerning Mario collector