Mario Kart 7 gets Choro-Q racers, track
Choro-Q has been using the Mario Kart license for years now, and it has done very well. There are the normal RC racers, and there are even some who run on tracks and use items (the karts slow down if hit by an item they get from question blocks on the track). With the release of Mario Kart 7 , Choro Q has big ambitions for their license and have introduced a new line of expensive figures and a new track.
Four new racers (Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser), and a new track to race them on are coming September 27th this year. The track features a way for the racers to use that hang-glider on their kart, and it looks ingenious. Closer pics after the break.
More news pertaining to this entry
- New Mario Kart Wii items items get stocked at Toys R Us
- Takara brings Dream Tomica racers and fires up Bowser's Castle with Choro-Q
- The over-40-pics "What Nightram saw today" post
- K'NEX adds some more length to their Mario Kart Wii track
- Morigangu thinks there needs to be more more Mario Kart RC racers out there