How to find which character you want with the Mario K'Nex individual racer packs
These new figures are blind packaged, as opposed to the last set that had the character on the package.
To read about how to decipher the code and get the character you want, hit the 'Read More" link!
I managed to feel out Diddy (felt for tail), Toad (head), and Bowser (Spikes). Occasionally, you can see through the back and if the instructions are facing up, you can tell who it is. I confirmed Diddy this way.
There is also a code I tried to decipher. Above the bar code is a code. I found two:
0512102 and 1512107. It runs out the code doesn't mean anything.
However, in the code, there is one number underscored. In my box, I felt two packages with the same code and they felt like Bowser.
Upon further investigation, the character codes are as follows:
Mario is the first number, Bowser is the second, Luigi is the 3rd, Yoshi is the 4th, DK is the 5th, Toad is the 6th, and Diddy is the 7th.
Thanks to Rust this World for confirming my suspicions!
More news pertaining to this entry
- Find out who is in that K'NEX New Super Mario Bros. Wii package
- More Mario figures, figurines, and mini-figures spotted in US stores.
- New Mario Kart Wii items items get stocked at Toys R Us
- K'NEX adds some more length to their Mario Kart Wii track
- Mario PEZ returns, but without Diddy and Koopa Troopa