You are hereGDC "Big Boss wants YOU!" Metal Gear Recruitment T-Shirt
GDC "Big Boss wants YOU!" Metal Gear Recruitment T-Shirt
At the 2012 Game Developers Conference, Kojima Productions set out to hire an international development team for the next game in the Metal Gear Solid series. In an effort to draw top talent to their booth in the GDC's Career Pavilion, they began handing out recruitment post cards to those passing outside the Career Pavilion, directing them to Konami's booth, #1914. At the booth, you could fill out an application on the spot, and some people who applied were rewarded with this t-shirt. Whether or not you received the shirt may have depended on who was taking applications at the time. [Note that my boyfriend and I both applied at different times, and he received the shirt while I did not.] The image on the shirt matches the post card, with Big Boss playing the role of Uncle Sam. The text reads: "BIGBOSS wants YOU!" "THE "NEXT" MGS" "Development Without Borders" "GDC 2012 Booth #1914" The Konami Digital Entertainment copyright is underneath. The Konami logo is displayed on one sleeve, and the back of the shirt is blank.
You may also like . . .
- GDC "Big Boss wants YOU!" Metal Gear Recruitment T-Shirt
- NintendoLand - Pin Badge Set (E3 Promo)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - "Naked Snake" Sixth Scale Figure (Sneaking Suit Version)
- Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Swords Promo T-Shirt - NYCC 2011
- Punch-Out!! Little Mac T-Shirt
- Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary T-Shirt
- Donkey Kong 64 employee polo
Please fill out the info below if the submission you are viewing has problems.